Set Up NEW PREPAID PROGRAM
WE OFFER ALL IN ONE PACKAGE - TRAVEL MULTI CURRENCY PREPAID CARD PRODUCT INCLUDING PROCESSING TRANSACTIONS AND LOADING CHANNEL IN ONE PACKAGE:
Worldwidepayment at over 33 million MasterCard locations and cash draft.
BANK-BEATING EXCHANGE RATES
Our current customer exchange rates
The above rates are Interbank indications for the purpose of monitoring currency movements. These are the levels that banks trade large volumes between themselves. The actual rate you are quoted will reflect the volume you are trading, frequency and if you are buying or selling. We tipically save you 3,5% on the exchange rate you get from your bank!
WE OFFER ALL IN ONE PACKAGE – SINGLE CURRENCY PREPAID CARD PRODUCT INCLUDING PROCESSING TRANSACTIONS AND LOADING CHANNEL IN ONE PACKAGE:
- Built on Prepaid Multi Currency or Single currency core application and authorisation platform
- Cards can be scheme based (accepted on MasterCard®, Visa)
- Can be client branded
- Easily reloadable visa various mediums
- Flexible expiry date
- Can either be issued instantly or with secondary activation
- Full cardholder self servicing is available online or via an app
- A simple multi currency, multi lingual solution
- Ability to capture cardholder information and create user accounts online
- Comprehensive reporting and information management
- Single or Multi currencies on one card
- access your money at 35.7 million locations worldwide and withdraw local currency at 2.1
- million cash machines around the world.
- Comfortable. 24/7 access for incoming and outgoing payments.
- Great alternative to bank account
- Secure payments and cash withdrawal
- Account is opened as soon as your card is ordered
- Card account monitoring by SMS and Email
CARD TO CARD TRANSFER
Money Share Prepaid cards are a simple and cost effective way to share funds with friends, family, and associates at home and abroad.
SHARING MONEY ABROAD
If you need to regularly send funds overseas, a Prepaid Money Share card is a faster, more secure, and cost effective solution than other wire transfer options. Large fees can be incurred to send money abroad when transacted through a money transfer bureau and if the transfer requires currency conversion there is the addition of FX rates and mark ups. Money share on prepaid cards not only allows money to be shared instantly but also internationally*.
INSTANT AND CONVENIENT
There are times when an hour or two is simply too long to wait to share or receive money. Using prepaid money share cards, the movement of funds is carried out realtime, funds are debited from one card and immediately credited to the other. By using our SMS functionality the user doesn't need to wait until they can get to a computer or be limited by a merchant's opening hours, they can simply send an SMS to complete the transaction. Both the sender and recipient will receive a confirmation SMS once the money has been shared and the funds are ready for use immediately.
By sharing money with another prepaid card, you can be assured the funds will reach the person who has the card in their possession. Our secure Chip and PIN functionality means the funds will not end up in the wrong hands.
WE OFFER ALL IN ONE PACKAGE - GIFT CARD PREPAID CARD PRODUCT INCLUDING PROCESSING TRANSACTIONS AND LOADING IN ONE PACKAGE
Prepaid gift card features at-a-glance:
- Card can be used immediately
- Can be loaded at the time of purchase with cash, by using a debit or credit card, or via bank transfer
- Provides flexibility: user can choose where the money is spent, including over the internet
- More secure than giving cash or paper gift vouchers*
- Internet access to balance, account information, and transaction history
- access your money at 35.7 million locations worldwide and withdraw local currency
Most of the prepaid gift cards you will see are instantly available, but they can be loaded with money only once. The advantage of this is that the person buying the card doesn't need to have a bank account or present any identification documents at the time of purchase. Prepaid Gift Card Programme can help you create and enrich your customer relationships and grow your business.
The Programme is a competitive solution that lets you define programme features that work for you.
Here are some key benefits:
Reach new customers
The MasterCard® Prepaid Gift Card Programme makes it easy to get into the prepaid gifting market and capitalise on the growing consumer demand for gift card solutions. Customer-friendly features of prepaid cards include:
- Instantly issued, with immediate use
- Flexibility and choice in where funds are spent
- Internet access to balance, account information, and transaction history
Create new revenue streams
With worldwide POS acceptance, prepaid gift cards can meet your customers’ needs while offering you the potential of new revenue streams by moving the gift sector from cash and vouchers to card payments
How to get started
For more information on how you can make the Prepaid Gift Card Programme
contact us or send building form request.
The next few years are set to see prepaid explode across the world, with significant growth in almost all regions. Get in touch now to be a part of it.
Projected Open-Loop Prepaid Growth 2010 – 2017***
* Source: Capgemini Analysis, 2013; ‘2010 Federal Reserve Payments Study’, Federal Reserve Bank Services; ‘A Look at the Potential for Global Prepaid Growth by 2017’
PREPAID CARD PAYMENTS ARE THE FASTEST GROWING MARKET
THE POTENTIAL FOR PREPAID REMAINS STRONG
The prepaid opportunity continues to grow around the world and is expected to reach US$822 billion by 2017. The popularity of prepaid is driven by its unique and practical ability to solve for almost any payment need. It democratizes electronic payments for those outside the traditional banking system and provides a transparent, cost-effective alternative to cash and checks for both governments and businesses.
Prepaid also serves the needs of banked consumers who find it an ideal payment tool for segmenting spend such as travel and online shopping.
*$822B THE PROJECTED GLOBAL PREPAID OPPORTUNITY BY 2017
MOBILE AND WEARABLE PAYMENTS TO HIT USD 95 BLN BY 2018
Powered by The Paypers | Mobile Payment
The global value of mobile and wearable contactless payments is expected to reach USD95 billion annually by 2018, up from less than USD95 billion in 2015, according to a new study.
According to the new research from Juniper Research - Contactless Payments: NFC Handsets, Wearables & Payment Cards 2016-2020 – the emergence of a range of connected wearables has piqued the interest of NFC stakeholders. It anticipated that devices such as watches and wristbands would be in the vanguard of these developments, although it cautioned that the sector would take several years to reach critical mass.
The research pointed out that while nearly 9 million Apple Watches had been shipped by the end of 2015, these numbers were dwarfed by NFC-capable iPhones. As a result, it said that wearables as a whole would not account for more than 2% of non-card contactless payments by value in 2018.
Meanwhile, the research pointed to a sea change in the NFC ecosystem, with several vendors now following in the footsteps of Apple and embedding secure elements within the smartphone. It argued that this approach further weakened the contactless prospects for mobile network operators, which were effectively being cut out of the value chain.
Although Samsung is the only other OEM to date to launch an own-brand contactless payment service, Xiaomi has filed patents for such a service, while both ZTE and Lenovo have begun rolling out eSEs (embedded secure elements) in selected handsets.